For members only
Here are a few rules, regulations and sensible suggestions for submitting your writing to us.
We only accept contributions from Sunday Writers’ Club members. Writers retain all copyright on their work.
- Please submit only one creative writing piece at a time.
- Maximum word count: 2000.
- Please include the Sunday Writers’ Club prompt that inspired your piece.
- Keep in mind that this blog is intended for a general audience, and your writing should not contain excessive profanities etc. We reserve the right to remove anything we deem to be offensive to our readers.
- You are welcome to include a short bio and photograph of yourself with your submission.
- Unfortunately we do not have the time to proof-read or edit your work so please read and correct any errors in your text before submitting to us.
- By submitting to the Sunday Writers’ Club blog you grant us permission to publish it (including as a podcast), and you guarantee the writing is yours.
- Although we endeavour to publish as much writing as possible from members, we can not guarantee to publish everything submitted.
- We do not provide editorial feedback on submissions
- We will only contact you if your writing is accepted for the Sunday Writers’ Club blog
- Please do not submit during the months of December, July and August. SWC is on break at this time.
Submit your writing to email@example.com
Please include your name and title of your piece in the subject line.